The Seventh Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
A u t u m n
Weather
Partially cloudy but, mainly sunshine. Temperatures are comfortable; highest of 73°F and the lowest dropping 65°F.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wetohr Steppe
Yrs Subterrane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 11:53 am by Nalea

» Namiri the African Leopard - (currently without a rank)
Yrs Subterrane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm by Knox Dhakir

» Yrs Subterrane
Yrs Subterrane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm by Leona

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yrs Subterrane

+5
Althea
Vitani
Knox Dhakir
Nalea
Tsura
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yrs Subterrane - Page 2 Empty Re: Yrs Subterrane

Post by Nalea Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:47 am

Her eyes watched him perform the tactic on her complete focus. "Alright, sweet!" The cub said excited to learn something. "What else!" Her tail flicking into the air. She got up quickly her paws prancing.
Nalea
Nalea

Back to top Go down

Post by Knox Dhakir Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:58 pm

“I’ll teach you a special killing technique that may be valuable in combat,” Knox piqued and osculated his robustious dome marginally in gesticulation toward the sinistral conifers barricading the peripheries of Yrs Subterrane. He supplied intelligibly once more to the ethereal isabelline lioness, “I’ll demonstrate for you, but you will actually perform it yourself.” The monolithic jaguar perambulated into the barrage of evergreen sentinels with an invariable eccentricity, but his judicious porpoise oculars chivied the adolescent and he emitted a reduced crow, “Come.” He continued circumducting into the midst of the burgeoning expanse of the prosperous realm, the mise en scène of evanescence his melanistic silhouette afforded was eldritch diaphaneity in the duskiness loitering from the umbrage. “We will travel to Wetohr Steppe where small mammals are abound,” He alluded quietly.
Knox Dhakir
Knox Dhakir

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:13 pm

The Empress approached the dolor wapiti brought by Knox and punctured her canines into it's abdomen, gnawing off striations of sinew with her rigid molars and swallowing chunks of meat. She ate meagerly for her hunger wasn't too great. Crimson streaked her cheeks and she coasted her gossamer tongue against her jowls gently, her papillae combing through the short fibers encasing her muzzle and cleansing the essence from them. The youthful tigress swiveled her small cuffs and quivered her tail, observing Leona in the quietude.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

https://theseventhdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Observing the young empress she notices the other two felines trail off in another direction. Leona sits quietly taking quick glimpses at the sun and her surroundings then back at Tsura. Her stomach growling in a low tone that only she could hear but doesnt make it so noticeable that she's hungry knowing ahe hasn't made a simple kill in weeks. Leona sits proudly her head held high waiting patiently for her turn at the kill.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:07 am

Vitani reached her destination, seeming to have an even stricter face, "EVERYONE, MEETING IN 10 MINUTES, CUBS DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND, BUT STAY CLOSE." She announced strongly. Going over to a smaller rock, lashing her tail as she pieced together what she were going to say. Pacing about Vitani pieced everything together, letting out another loud roar, to her empire.
Vitani
Vitani

http://icepack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:24 am

"There you are!" Tsura mewed delightfully and bounded toward her eldest sibling, impish purring igniting within her throat, "Where have you been?" The young Empress coasted her gossamer cheek and gently headbutted against her sister, brushing herself along Vitani's striped flank in a warm gesture of affection; the prone of dainty ears, the perk of crystalline whiskers, and closed orbs indicating her content happiness.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:22 am

Leona perked up hearing an unfamiliar roar but seems to notice the familiar scent radiating in the area as it aproached closer. Her ears perked up to the roaring noise cclimbing up onto her snowflake colored paws and stretches before taking off in a quick pace.

Last edited by Leona on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Exquisite hazel orbs opened to capture the departure of Leona and a baffled mew escaped her maw, "Leona. You could eat.. I had already invited you to eat with me." Tsura watched the white tigress then, glanced toward Vitani and swatted her sister's muzzle softly with a fluffed paw playfully.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Althea Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Althea followed Vitani into the campground but avoided being adjacent to her for it would ruin her independent image. She left Vitani with her sister and while heading to have her flank treated she passed by a deceased elk that had been killed due to its skull being penetrated. After looking the corpse up and down she realized that it must have been slain by Dhakir. "Sloppy," the lioness stated with a cringe of her nose and a flick of her tail. That Count has much to learn still. He should've known better than to show off his ability since it led to a bloody mess. Althea often avoids the head since it bleeds in such abundance. She'll catch her own meal later when her wound isn't as much of a burden for only desperation would call for her to devour a mess such as that. She received a natural gauze from the medic to place upon her injury and then headed towards Vitani's area of meeting. The lioness placed herself in a tree branch nearby and promptly fell asleep. Her head resting on the right paw and the three other limbs dangled from the branch. Her tawny tail swung back and forth.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Leona paused hearing Tsura light purr towards her as she departs from the area. Hearing her empress soft roars she accepts her offer and takes a few bites of the kill ending her hunger even though she wasn't as hungry as she thought she was. "Thank you empress now I have to go check on somethings. I won't be long I promise." She states back purring lightly before making her way down the vast vegetation and narrow path back to her den not wanting to give anyone else a clue about her secret she is keeping hidden within the empire in a hurrying pace.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Vitani returned the greeting, allowing her roughly tongue to go over her sisters neck, affectionately. We have an issue. She said quietly. "There is a massive feline, even bigger than the Siberian tiger... he's massive and very very dangerous... this feline... he has left herds of bison... dead... and scattered across the domain... he is doing this out of sport, not for survival... he got ahold of Althea wounded her, but she made it back... {some venom in her voice as she spoke of Althea} I am adding rules to our empire, I will be discussing the fact they need of listen. You... and where on earth is Leona heading. We will be having a meeting in a few minutes." She said toward the end, irritatedly. A small growl like sound leaving her throat.
Vitani
Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 pm

With her ears rigid, and lissome spinal appendage raising above her dorsal, Tsura liberated a stunned grunt passed her lips and murmured tentatively, "None of that sounds promising. I'm guessing from his assault on Althea that he isn't much for talking." Her torso swiveled slightly and she lowered her rump onto the grassy terrain, "I don't like the sound of that. Where is everybody?" She growled irritably.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:50 pm

The Empress Vitani continued her pacing as she grew annoyed that no one was returning, she had agreed with her sister that this new enemy was not up for talking. "Who ever does not show up, they will be in for a world of hurt, because they will be punished for ignoring the call of their Empresses. We will not be disrespected by our empire... this was much easier when mother and father were here. The empire actually listened to father, but luckily I got my personality from father, but anyway, they have five minutes to show up.' she said in an angry tone, releasing another low growl from her, then she moved and roared one last time, this time her roar was a lot more vicious and loud, calling everyone to their current location. Vitani seemed to hiss although she is unable to hiss due to the breed she was, it still turned into a higher pitched chirp type sound.
Vitani
Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Kagami skidded to a halt, her audits pushed forward as she panted slightly, the heat getting to her. She bowed her head slightly, as both a sign of respect and trying to catch her breathe. Her banner whisked around gently before falling limp behind her, she sat down slowly, wrapping her long tail around her frame as she looked around. She waited for Armani, feeling slightly guilty for having ran off.
Kagami
Kagami

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Armani came trotting through the trees in the clearing, he slowed down as he met Kagami. "Why'd you run off?" He flicked is auburn tail as he sat letting the sun hit his coat.
Armani
Armani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:23 pm

She turned her head in the direction of Armani and looked to the irritated looking Vitani. Instead of replying she smiled. "I found them." She seemed proud of herself, a purr emitting from deep within her chest, her cranium raised in pride. She was unsure if she had thought she heard the growl from Vitani earlier, but she came rushing in the moment she had heard it.
Kagami
Kagami

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Dashing through the thick vegetation feeling branches and vines hit her muscular body and face as she runs back to the meeting area. Before leona could reach the area to attend the meeting she stumbles upon a herd of rotted bison carcasses. The smell of the carcasses was nauseating even the sight was disgracefully upsetting to her stomach and eye sight. Leona quickly bypasses the rotting flesh of the carcass and passes her next hurdle making it just in time to the meeting.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:23 am

The warlord looked over seeing Vitani and Tsura, "thank god she's alright, we should probably go to them." The feline got up from his hind legs and walked slowly to Vitani and Tsura, "everything ok?" He asked curious.
Armani
Armani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:06 am

Kagami followed, snapping her attention over to Leona and gave a warm smile. Her long banner gave a flick for a greeting. As she walked, her cranium was slightly lowered, her audits flicking slightly as a breeze passed by.
Kagami
Kagami

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:12 am

Panting from exhaustion she rest on her hind legs. Leona looks around seeing more felines than before she left she then notices a snow leopard glance back at her smiling. She tilts her head not remember the last time she saw a snow leopard but doesn't think much about and returns the greeting lazily still being exhausted.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:43 pm

She shrugged thinking maybe she had only seen her before. She walked closer to the other felines, her rounded audits pusjed forward to get any spoken words. Her lengthy fifth appendage flicking slightly against a small breeze. 'I wonder what the meetings about..' her thoughts trailed off as she began to imagine what was going on, her optics slightly narrowing.
Kagami
Kagami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Tsura brushed her silken tongue gently against her blissfully supple fibers and swiveled her small ears toward the gradual accumulation of felines and transfixed vibrant hazel pools onto the strawberry tiger. "Apparently not. Vitani and Althea have encountered something quite bad," she replied and oscillated her banded tail behind her.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Kato walked into the clearing where all of the other felines were, flicking his long tail in greeting. He stopped by some of them before speaking. "I apologize for being so late, it was quite a journey from when I first heard the calls." He spoke, eyes locking onto the felines before shaking his large pelt, letting some dust float off.
Kato
Kato

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:09 pm

Kagami's audits swiveled in the direction of a new voice,l. Her head spun around curiously, slightly tilted. Tsura's words registered in her brain after a while and she turned back to her. "What do you mean they have encountered somthing bad?" Her voice was only slightly raised, her head bowing slightly as a sign of respect to the Empress. She didnt mean to sound nosy, and sure didn't mean to be found disrepectful due to her curiosity getting the better of her.
Kagami
Kagami

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Vitani butts into the conversation, "you can wait until the meeting starts." She said sternly, as always. Her gaze setting upon the feline Kagami. Her ears twitched as she listened to her surroundings. "Everyone settle down now." She said strongly, hopping up onto the rock that she uses to speak in front of the empire which was as a couple feet above Everyone.
Vitani
Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum