Season
A u t u m n
Weather
Partially cloudy but, mainly sunshine. Temperatures are comfortable; highest of 73°F and the lowest dropping 65°F.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wetohr Steppe
Mon May 09, 2016 11:53 am by Nalea

» Namiri the African Leopard - (currently without a rank)
Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm by Knox Dhakir

» Yrs Subterrane
Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm by Leona

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yrs Subterrane

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yrs Subterrane

Post by Armani on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:48 am

Armani, joined the others and stood his tail flicking. He ears rotated toward vatani overhearing her, he sat calmly not too worried knowing he can defend well.
Armani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Kagami lowered her head mumbling a quiet 'understood Empress.' She sat back on her haunches, wrapping her banner securely around her. She yawened and as she eased her jaws closed, she quickly swiped around her muzzle with her ribbon.
Kagami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Tsura hadn't flinched at her Vitani's acerbic interruption, but nudged her forehead against her sister's shoulder in a complacent gesture, vaulting onto the elevated platform beside the other Empress and swirling her svelte tail behind her. She noticed two felines weren't present at the gathering, Knox and Nalea, but she was certain Vitani would get to them first anyway.
Tsura
Admin

View user profile http://theseventhdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Leona climbs back onto her snowy paws and sits in the very back of everyone. Her ears perked up high awaiting for Vitani to speak.
Leona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kato on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Kato's orbs scanned the other felines, tail twitching softly. He wasn't that familiar with some of the faces, but had seen others. The male's ear flicked up to the Empress that was beginning to speak, yet his attention was still drawn to the rustling of some brush. His large pads dug into the dusty terrain, tongue flicking out to lick his nose.
Kato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Vitani stares amongst their emire, seeing who wasn't here she frowned but changed her mind as she started, “We have a great threat amongst us, Althea and I have come across a feline, much greater than the largest of us felines. He seems to be a hybrid of some sort, almost looks like a Leopard but the size of a large rhino.” she explained, examining the looks of her people. “We must stay closer to our territory, in order to figure out a way of destroying him, or convincing him to come and join us.”   she once again paused, looking to her sister, seeing an individuals attitude and confidencd she frowned even more, "dont think you are strong enough to take him on. It will result in serious injury. If not by him, then it will be done by me, to ensure you don't do anything stupid. " she roared. “anyways, I would like to address a few issues, for one. I am NOT the only empress. You MUST obey Tsura for she is my sister and an empress as well. Do not think for a moment that you are able to slack off if I leave. When she calls, you better listen. I will not take slack. Do you understand me?!” she snapped, seeming to be almost a hiss but more of a high pitched roar, staring to the empire, her structure, vibe and words showed she meant business and wouldn't take any crap.

------
*sorry I've been super busy*
Vitani

View user profile http://icepack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagami on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Kagami leaped back a bit and fear, her head bowed as she nodded to Vitani. A threat in the empire... she wondered who it was, however she wouldn't be the idiot who went against her empress. Her posture was slightly crouched in the direction of the ground. After regaining her composure, she straighted her bodice, only to find herself sitting back on her haunches. Her cranium was arched downward slightly in a manner she could still see Vitani and Tsura in a sort of submission.
Kagami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Her vibrant orbs purveyed the subordinate felines to examine their reactions of the threat, but her tongue swathed her chrome jaws gently and her skull dialed toward Vitani curiously, audits erect. "The size of a rhino?" Tsura whispered toward her sibling, in regard to her concise description of the very near threat, but didn't interrupt her any further in her speech.
Tsura
Admin

View user profile http://theseventhdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Hearing her empress aggressive roar towards everyone she begins to feel a cold chill go up her spine as if she was getting scared. But instead she decided not to show it only showing a sign of understandment and respect. As she thinks of how serious the situation is she also thinks about if Vitani's roar has reached her cubs and has awakened them. She plans to sneak away late tonight to her cubs while everyone sleeps.
Leona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum