The Seventh Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
A u t u m n
Weather
Partially cloudy but, mainly sunshine. Temperatures are comfortable; highest of 73°F and the lowest dropping 65°F.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wetohr Steppe
Vresh Timberland I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 11:53 am by Nalea

» Namiri the African Leopard - (currently without a rank)
Vresh Timberland I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm by Knox Dhakir

» Yrs Subterrane
Vresh Timberland I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm by Leona

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vresh Timberland

3 posters

Go down

Vresh Timberland Empty Vresh Timberland

Post by Tsura Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:09 pm

This landscape is scarcely dappled with the skeletal towers of decaying timber and the soil is thought to be "cursed" by an ancient god, for the land rejects any nourishing nutrients that are important to sustain life and have dulled to greyish colors.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

https://theseventhdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vresh Timberland Empty Re: Vresh Timberland

Post by Althea Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:38 pm

As the lioness and tigress reached the Cibrya Province the beastly feline seemed to give up on its pursuit. He must have sense the other felines that resided in this particular area. Althea jumped down from the branch she had reclined on. "Tsura should be informed of the beast's presence," she stated while approaching the stationary tigress slowly. "I'm going to get my flank treated. This needs to be fixed immediately," the lioness said with a slight twitch in her eye as she glanced at the flesh wound. Her symmetry was off balance and this would continue to bother the lioness relentlessly until it was fixed.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Vitani slowed and breathed heavily as she nodded, "agreed." She quickly left to the yrs subterrane. what is this creature? I've never seen anything like this before... she thought as she made her way toward her destination at a quick stride, giving a hair standing roar, loud enough for her empire to hear, calling a meeting in Yrs subterrane. It wouldn't just be about this situation. It would be about obeying Tsura too.
Vitani
Vitani

http://icepack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum