The Seventh Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
A u t u m n
Weather
Partially cloudy but, mainly sunshine. Temperatures are comfortable; highest of 73°F and the lowest dropping 65°F.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wetohr Steppe
Amalfi Coast I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 11:53 am by Nalea

» Namiri the African Leopard - (currently without a rank)
Amalfi Coast I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm by Knox Dhakir

» Yrs Subterrane
Amalfi Coast I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm by Leona

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Amalfi Coast

2 posters

Go down

Amalfi Coast Empty Amalfi Coast

Post by Tsura Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:11 pm

The beaches of gorgeous sun-bleached sand and stunning tropical waters that remain normally tranquil with gently lolling waves. The coast is dappled with gulls and the mile-long stretch is mesmerizing.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

https://theseventhdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Amalfi Coast Empty Re: Amalfi Coast

Post by Tsura Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:06 pm

The youthful Empress waded in the shallow intertidal zone along the Amalfi coastline, patiently awaiting the tide to lower slightly more in order to feast upon the bounty of the productive cerulean sea. Her belly skimmed the surface of the rippling element and drenched her short, simply marked limbs as she swam into deeper waters. Tsura kept her head protruding from the clear aqua with her muzzle pointing heavenward, nostrils flaring with hushed breaths as her body tires from treading after awhile and, no matter how much she stretched, couldn't touch the bottom with her paws. However, she wasn't endangered and instead allowed herself to drift and sway calmly with the waves.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:22 pm

The young tigress cautiously led her cubs into the calming waters watching the tide lower as the sun sets on the water's edge. She watched her two cubs play in the waters testing their hunting skills on each other. Leona was impressed how far she's come to take care of her cubs knowing she could do it. Her ears perk up in alert hearing the waters splash but it wasn't from her cubs it was from another tigress, she could tell the rank of the tigress quality by her smell. Leona let out a small warning growl at the presence of the hierarchy wanting to keep her cubs safe keeping a close eye on them as she lays on the soggy sand.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Small audits swerved backward at the warning growl emitted from the Baroness and the Empress' skull whipped toward the lower ranked female, her snout scrunched and a boisterous snarl escaping from between bared canines, "Excuse me?" Empress Tsura snapped, disliking the other tigress' tone of daunt. "Don't you dare growl at your Empress," she added with a loud, taut growl and waded in the shallow waters
toward the coast, tail lashing low in aggravation.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Feeling the presence of the hierarchy tigress grow stronger and closer she roars at her cubs to hide in the brush protecting her cubs from the tigress. Her multicolored eyes meet with the tigress eyes raising her head high not afraid of the female knowing she's bigger and stronger than her empress. "Consider yourself excused Empress... I'm just looking out for my own well being." She states strongly keeping her tone intimidating yet forceful as she speaks.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:25 pm

The Empress was aware of the Baron's stout comparison, but what Tsura lacked in physical size, she definitely outnumbered the lower tigress in quantity. "You're sorely mistaken," Tsura's voice dripped acid and her once-hushed hazel orbs burned with solemn aggression, "and you are foolish for believing I'd harm your cubs. We're in this together, not against one another. " She concluded sternly and kept her ears flattened completely against her skull, her tail accelerating in a swift, very harsh lash around her hips.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:59 pm

"Thats where your wrong Empress, not everyone wants to be friends even i know that." Lowering her head in some what respect but her mind flashes back to her fights she has with other felines wanting be there friends but they always soon turn on her. "Good day Empress." She states faintly walking away joining her cubs hearing their worrying cries from the brush. She pads back to her den to put her cubs to rest.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsura Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:08 pm

"Unfortunately, if you feel like your cubs are unsafe within the Empire, Baroness Leona. I advise you to leave. We are a family and I wouldn't want someone who doesn't have trust in her peers to be apart of it," Tsura impelled with eerie calmness in her voice and turned her back on the subordinate, dismissing the tigress with the subtle flicker of her lissome tail and strolling toward Cibyra. "Farewell," she purred from a fair distance.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Once her cubs are nice and full she lays them to rest. After they have fallen asleep she sneaks out her den taking her Empress advice. She goes bavk to the beach hop in to find her Empress and apologize for her rude actions but once she goes to the beach she doesn't find her Empress any where to be found but has a faint scent of her. Leona follows her Empress scent to Cibyra.

Pouncing from tree to tree and bush to bush she runs back to her den hopefully not being followed by her fellow feline family members. Leona disappears into behind a bush vines hanging over a cave entrance concealing it. Smelling around she finds her cubs still sound asleep huddled up together for warmth and smiles. Her rough tongue meets with their soft fur as she licks them as they sleep, then she quickly maneuvers herself out of the cave and heads back to the meeting hoping to not be late.
Leona
Leona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum