The Seventh Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
A u t u m n
Weather
Partially cloudy but, mainly sunshine. Temperatures are comfortable; highest of 73°F and the lowest dropping 65°F.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wetohr Steppe
Stoic Woodland I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 11:53 am by Nalea

» Namiri the African Leopard - (currently without a rank)
Stoic Woodland I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm by Knox Dhakir

» Yrs Subterrane
Stoic Woodland I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm by Leona

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Stoic Woodland

2 posters

Go down

Stoic Woodland Empty Stoic Woodland

Post by Tsura Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Healthy with varied vegetation that sustains a massive selection of quarry, the woodlands are an impeccable hunting ground and are named for the powerfully calm atmosphere that envelopes the whole realm.
Tsura
Tsura
Admin

https://theseventhdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stoic Woodland Empty Re: Stoic Woodland

Post by Armani Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:06 pm

The massive male ventured into the wooden area licking his structured jaw becoming rather hungry. He managed to sneak his body behind tree to tree as his optics locked onto a fairly sized deer. He smirked, then creeped slowly, his cranium lowering barely touching the wooded floor. Armani's claws dug in and out of the soft ground waiting for his moment to strike. The deer's head leveled to the ground in order to graze, the muscular warlord lunged into stride, his lethal fangs clenching onto the deer's back, his weight causing the prey to collapse suddenly. He drew his K-9's into its neck, killing him instantly. too easy, he muttered to himself. He grabbed the deer by its neck dragging it easily back to where the rest of the pride was. As he reached the area he dropped the deer for his empress and others, but he quickly looked around confused wondering where they all went. Armani walked a couple steps his nose in the air trying to pick up a scent. He sighed, and sat down hoping that they are alright and will be home soon.
Armani
Armani

Back to top Go down

Post by Armani Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:39 am

The massively structured feline got up becoming worried, he growled lowly frustrated. Where are they? He muttered softly to himself. The warlord let out a massive roar. His ears rotated around his cranium waiting for a reply of some sort.
Armani
Armani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum